Septic tank pumping is an important service that every septic tank requires for it to function properly. Over a period of time, the solid waste segregates into sludge and scum and when the scum reaches too close to bottom outlet, then it’s time to get the tank pumped. If it is not done then a serious issue can come including blockage of the house’s drainage.
Allseptictankservices are experts in providing the service of septic tank pumping and have helped hundreds of houses in repair, replacement, and installation of septic tanks. Our commitment to customer satisfaction has established us as the leader in septic tank pumping in the region. Established in 2002, the company has been getting more professional every year and has bought in the latest technology for the pumping of septic tanks.
Septic tank pumping process:
Septic tank pumping compromises of following main steps.
- Initial the company would visit the site and would locate the tank. As these tanks are located underground and mostly, below lawns and yards of the house, the serviceman would use the tool at his disposal to locate the tank.
- After locating the tank, the servicemen use a stick or long hoe to inspect the sludge and scum and would also try to break up sludge and scum settled inside the tank.
- Next, he inserts the vacuum line into the tank and the vacuum operation is initiated.
- All the components in the septic tank are removed and after that, it is verified that tank components are working properly for further function.
- The service guy would shut down the operation to the customer’s satisfaction and would then advise the owner on the next septic tank pumping schedule.
Benefits of Septic tank pumping
Septic tank pumping is essential as it is an important part of your house’s draining and sewerage system. All the house waste goes into the septic tank where the tank proceeds with its treatment.
Getting septic tank pumping done on time is really essential as the accumulated waste can damage the tank and its working. So, it becomes important the regular service is done on time and by experienced professionals. The cost of service of a damaged septic tank is 10 times more than the cost of a septic tank so better to get the pumping done on schedule.
Also, it becomes important to prevent any legal liability if you planning to sell your house.